• Personnel Info Change and Discontinuing Employment   


    Personnel Information Change 

    In order to officially update your personal information (phone, address, email, etc.) with the district, you must fill out the Pittsburgh Public Schools Personnel Information Change Request Form.  


    Discontinuing Employment 

    In order to resign or retire as a substitute with Pittsburgh Public Schools, please visit the Separation Notification page and complete the Separation and Severance Notification Form.  

  • Substitute Services Homepage
  • Roles and Educational Requirements
  • PSERS Retiree Guidelines
  • Professional Learning Platform (Training)
  • Expectations
  • Building Substitutes
  • Full-Time Substitutes
  • ID Badges
  • Frontline Absence Management
  • Pay and Payroll
  • Benefits
  • Reasonable Assurance and Emergency Permits
  • Personnel Info Change and Discontinuing Employment
  • Careers
  • District Resources
  • PPS Email and Technology
  • Frequently Asked Questions