• Hearing and Deaf Services for Parents/Guardians


    Parents or guardians requiring a sign language interpreter for a parent meeting or at a school sponsored event are encouraged to contact their child's school social worker to request this service.

    The school social worker will contact the Center for Hearing and Deaf Services to arrange for a sign language interpreter. The Center for Hearing and Deaf Services requests at least two-weeks’ notice on all requests.

    If you require speech and hearing support for your child, please contact our Program for Students with Exceptionalities Speech and Hearing Program Coordinator, Kelly Papst

    Ms. Papst can be reached at 412-529-3164 or kpapst1@pghschools.org.