Come Back Vaxxed!
Getting vaccinated against Covid-19 is a key step to keeping our schools open and all of us safe and healthy.
- When you’re vaxxed, you can get back to doing what you like to do.
- Get vaxxed and get back to in-person learning.
- Get vaxxed and get back to playing sports.
- Get vaxxed and get back to performances and live shows.
- Get vaxxed and get back to hanging out with friends.
Covid-19 vaccines are safe for anyone age 12 and older.
At PPS, we adhere to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations regarding:
- Consistent and correct use of masks by all individuals, vaccinated or unvaccinated, in schools
- Social distancing – maintaining at least 3 feet of distance in classrooms
- Frequent and proper hand washing
- Staying home if you have a fever or otherwise do not feeling well
- Covid testing if you have come in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid 19 and quarantining as necessary after exposure
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting of common areas in schools
And most importantly – vaccinations to stop the spread of Covid-19!
Find out where you can get vaxxed by visting the calendar. Also find vaccine information and resources below.