Sports Physicals- Care Mobile
We're Here to get you ready for fall sports! Pittsburgh Public Schools and Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh are making it easy for high school athletes to get the sports physicals they need to participate in PIAA sports. Just attend one of the free CHP Care Mobile clinics.
This mobile health facility will see student athletes from 9:30 am – 2:00 pm at these PPS locations:
- June 23rd – Pittsburgh Allegheny 810 Arch Street, Pittsburgh PA 15212
- June 30th – Pittsburgh Sci-Tech Academy 107 Thackeray Ave, Pittsburgh PA 15213
- July 24th – Pittsburgh Obama 515 N Highland Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- August 4th – Pittsburgh Phillips 1901 Sarah St, Pittsburgh, PA 1520
Get a free sports physical at the CHP Care Mobile!
Complete your paperwork then head to the Care Mobile. There is no charge, but please print out, complete and sign the following documents, then bring them to your appointment:
- Care Mobile Consent
- UPMC TPO
- UPMC Release of Information
- PIAA Sports Physical form
Students in need of required immunizations can get them at the Care Mobile, but they must be accompanied by an adult. See you at the Care Mobile for your free sports physical!