Staff Nutrition and Other Health Resources
Additional Nutrition Resources for Families and Students
- Nutrition Education Resources - Explore these nutrition education resources to help you to integrate nutrition throughout the school day.
- Making the Most of Mealtimes - Here’s how students can get the most out of mealtime with their family.
- Student School Food Survey - Using student feedback can help you improve the meals served in the cafeteria and increase their satisfaction with the school meal program, ultimately increasing participation.
- 5 Tips to Drink More Water
- Healthy Ways to Reward Kids - Review this resource to discover how to reward kids without the use of unhealthy foods.
- Promoting and Integrating Healthy Messages in Your Classroom
- Healthy Corner Store Swap - Whether you are grocery shopping or grabbing an on-the-go snack, consider these healthy swap suggestions.
- Eat Smart While Eating Out - Sometimes eating out is necessary. Check out these simple tips for eating healthier while dining out. También disponible en español!
- Quick, Healthy Meal Planning - Check out these ideas for saving time and money while planning healthy meals at home.
- Essential Topics on Healthy Eating
- Grade Level Alignment to Essential Skills in Physical Activity and Healthy Eating