• Personnel Info Change and Discontinuing Employment

    Personnel Information Change

    In order to officially update your personal information (phone, address, email, etc) with the district, you must fill out the Pittsburgh Public Schools Personnel Information Change Request Form.

    Discontinuing Employment

    In order to resign or retire as a substitute with Pittsburgh Public Schools please visit the Separation Notification page and complete the Separation and Severance Notification Form.