College Ready Indicators
Students are College Ready if they meet either the academic indicators OR standardized testing benchmarks listed below.
GPA 2.8 out of 4.0 and one or more of the following academic indicators:
- Advanced Placement Exam (3+)
- Advanced Placement Course (A, B or C)
- Dual Credit College English and/or Math (A, B or C)
- College Developmental/Remedial English and/or Math (A, B or C)
- Algebra II (A, B or C)
- International Baccalaureate Exam (4+)
Standardized Testing Benchmarks (minimum score)
- SAT Exam: Math (530) | Reading and Writing (480)
- ACT Exam: English (18) | Reading (22) | Science (23) | Math (22)
- College Readiness Placement Assessment (determined by the post-secondary institution)
Additional Factors that Contribute to College Success
Earning As, Bs, Cs; FAFSA completion; enrollment in career pathway course sequence; college academic advising; participation in college-bound bridge programs; senior year math class; completion of a math class after Algebra II.