2019-2020 Early Childhood Enrollment
Applications for the current school year are accepted on a rolling basis.
To complete the online enrollment process for the 2019-2020 School Year, please click here.
If you are new to the site, you will be prompted to hit the start button and create a username and password. Please keep your username and password in a safe place.
You will need to upload the following documentation during the enrollment process:
- Income verification (1 month copy of pay stubs, W2, TANF, etc.)
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate, passport or I-94 Form
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (driver’s license/state id, utility bill, official public assistance document/letter). Families must reside in the City of Pittsburgh.
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records
Once your application is submitted, the information will be reviewed for completeness and you will be notified by e-mail if space is available or if you child's application is placed on the wait list.
If your child is accepted into the Early Childhood Program (excluding Pittsburgh Montessori), you will be required to provide the following documentation within 30 days of enrollment:
- Copy of your child’s current physical, including lead and hemoglobin test result
- Copy of your child’s current dental records
Please fax the physical exam (including lead and hemoglobin test results) and dental records to Sherry LaFrance, Health Coordinator at (412) 325-8745.
Depending on your family household income, you may qualify for a federal or State-funded scholarship. To determine if you qualify for a scholarship, please contact Mikia Monroe or Jackie Jordan, Intake Managers, at (412) 529-4291.
The Early Childhood Program also offers a Tuition-Based Family Option Program. The fee for tuition-based preschool is $6,500 per academic school year.
Families are responsible for providing transportation to and from school.
If you have any questions, please contact the Early Childhood Main Office at 412-529-4291.
Learn more information about our Early Childhood Program
Quick Links for EnrollmentGeneral Resources
New to PPS Enrollment Guide
Neighborhood School Search
General Magnet FAQ
Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC)Schools and Programs
Magnet Registration Guide
CAPA Registration Guide
Magnet Offerings and Options
Career and Technical (CTE) Programs