2018-2019 Early Childhood Enrollment
To complete our enrollment process for the 2018-2019 School Year, please click here.
If you are new to the site, you will be prompted to hit the start button and create a username and password. Please keep your username and password in a safe place.
During enrollment, you will need to upload the following documentation:
- Income verification (1 month copy of pay stubs, W2, TANF, etc.)
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate, passport or I-94 Form
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (driver’s license/state id, utility bill, official public assistance document/letter). Families must reside in the City of Pittsburgh.
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records
If your child has a space reserved in the Early Childhood Program (excluding Montessori), you will need to provide the following documentation within 30 days of enrollment:
- Copy of your child’s current physical, including lead and hemoglobin test result
- Copy of your child’s current dental records
Please fax the physical (including lead and hemoglobin test results) and dental records to Sherry LaFrance, Health Coordinator at (412) 325-8745.
Depending on your family income, you may qualify for a Head Start or State-funded scholarship. The fee for tuition-based preschool is $6,500 per academic school year. To determine if you qualify for a scholarship, please contact Ruth Hendler, Intake Manager at (412) 529-4291.
Families are responsible for providing transportation to and from the Early Childhood Center.
Once you upload your documents, hit submit and your information will be reviewed by staff in the early childhood education office. You will be contacted once a space has been reserved for your child. Children not accepted in the lottery will be placed on a waiting list and will be contacted by the Early Childhood Program as space becomes available.
If you have any questions, please contact the Early Childhood Main Office at 412-529-4291.
Learn more information about our Early Childhood Program
Quick Links for EnrollmentGeneral Resources
Neighborhood School Search
What Documents Do I Need?
General Magnet FAQ
Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC)
Academic ProgramsSchools and Programs
Magnet Registration Guide
CAPA Registration Guide
Magnet Offerings and Options
Career and Technical (CTE) Programs