• Central Support Clerks

    What are Central Support Clerks?

  • Central Support Clerks are here to support specific schools in the district. They are here to guide you through the enrollment process and answer any questions you may have specific to the school you are enrolling. Once you have discovered your assigned school on Discover PPS, you can find the assigned central support clerk to that supports your school.

    Central Support Clerk for the Following Schools: Maureen McAdoo
    Banksville, Beechwood, Concord, Conroy**, Faison, Gifted Center**, Grandview, Lincoln, Oliver Citywide Academy**, Minadeo, Pioneer**, Roosevelt, Spring Hill, West Liberty, Whittier
    Contact Information for Maureen McAdoo
    Phone: 412-529-5874 - Fax: 412-325-8961 - Email: mmcadoo1@pghschools.org

    Central Support Clerk for the following schools: Tracy Velemirovich
    Allegheny K-5*, Arlington, Arsenal K-5, Dilworth*, Fulton, King, Liberty*, Linden*, Manchester, Miller, Montessori*, Morrow, Phillips, Weil, Westwood, Woolslair
    Contact Information for Tracy Velemirovich: 
    Phone: 412-529-3866 - Fax: 412-325-7086 - Email: tvelemirovich1@pghschools.org
    Central Support Clerk for the following schools: Geraldine Ennis
    Allegheny 6-8*, Arsenal 6-8, Brookline, Carmalt*, Classical*, Colfax, Greenfield, Mifflin, Langley, Schiller, Sterrett*, South Brook, South Hills, Sunnyside
    Contact Information for Geraldine Ennis:
    Phone: 412-529-3528 - Fax: 412-325-7798 - Email: gennis1@pghschools.org
    Central Support Clerk for the following schools: Carmella Hernandez
    Allderdice, Brashear, CAPA*, Carrick, Clayton Academy*, Milliones UPREP, Obama*, Perry, Science and Technology Academy*, Student Achievement Center**, Westinghouse
    Contact Information for Carmella Hernandez:
    Phone: 412-529-3527 - Fax: 412-894-2951 - Email: chernandez1@pghschools.org
    *Magnet Schools: A magnet application will be necessary for registering into magnet schools, however our Central Support Clerks will first enroll you into the district to start this process.
    **Special Schools: These special schools that require special circumstances, however a Central Support Clerk can walk you through the process.