Pursuant to Section 1073.1 of the Public School Code, the Board of School Directors performed formal, written performance assessments of the Superintendent on or about November 19, 2017 for the 2016-2017 school year, on or about November 17, 2018 for the 2017-2018 school year and on or about November 9, 2019 for the 2018-2019 school year. The Superintendent met the mutually agreed upon objective goals for the 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 school years.
On August 26, 2020, the Board of Directors voted to reappoint Dr. Anthony Hamlet as Superintendent from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2025. The Superintendent met the mutually agreed upon goals for the 2019-2020 school year. The objective goals for each school year were as follows:
- Monitor student performance and provide regular reports on student outcomes as well as other qualitative data so that the Board can make good policy decisions (KPIs).
- Provide leadership in the development and quarterly review of the District’s strategic plan.
- Maintain prudent fiscal oversight and recommend for Board action annual budget plans that are aligned with the District priorities and student learning objectives.
- Maintain positive relationships with stakeholders (union, PAA, community, business, and partners) and create partnerships that support the success of all children.
- Provide a system of professional development to enhance District staff capacity to ensure student outcomes.