- Solid white, light blue, navy, black, yellow and pink collared oxford (button down), polo shirts, blouses or turtlenecks
- Polo sweaters, sweaters and sweatshirts. Solid white, light blue, navy black, yellow and pink. May be worn with a collared shirt underneath.
- Solid black, navy, khaki and gray
- Dress pants, shorts, capris, skirts
- Pants, shorts, skirts must be worn at the waist
- NO jeans regardless of color may be worn for boys or girls
- Tennis/gym shoes; dress or loafers
- NO sandals or flip-flops
- NO open toes shoes
GENERAL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
- Pants, shorts, skirts must be work on the hips.
- NO oversized or baggy fittings shirts or pants.
- NO bandanas, hats, scarves during school. These items are to be removed upon entering school.
- NO coats or jackets are to be worn in school.
- Students will be asked to change clothes if they are inappropriately dressed. We will have extra uniform tops and bottoms.
There will be opportunities for Dress Down Days during the school year that can be earned, awarded and of course we will continue to have Black and Gold Days to support our Pittsburgh Sports Teams.
If you have any doubts or need clarification please contact the office at 412-529-3641.