PPS Registration Gateway
Early Childhood Program
Welcome to the Pittsburgh Public Schools Early Childhood Education Program enrollment process. To apply to one our early childhood classrooms, please review the information below carefully.
We have a two-step process that must be completed online. Online registration can be completed from any device that has access to the Internet. If you don't have access to the Internet, you can apply in person at one of the following Early Childhood Centers (ECE) where a staff person can assist you with applying online. Please visit one of the following locations:
- Chartiers ECE, 3799 Chartiers Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15204, (412) 529-6792
- Conroy ECE, 1398 Page Street, Pgh, PA 15233, (412) 529-4291
- Crescent ECE, 8080 Bennett Street, Pgh, PA 15221, (412) 529-7842
- Peabody ECE, 515 N. Highland Avenue, Pgh, PA 15206, (412) 529-8702
- Spring Garden ECE, 1501 Spring Garden Avenue, Pgh, PA 15212, (412) 529-4591
Our enrollment process involves two-steps.
Step 1: Pre-Enrollment
To complete our pre-enrollment process, visit: https://earlychildhood.pps.k12.pa.us/. If you are new to the site, you will be prompted to hit the start button and create a username and password. Please keep your username and password in a safe place. You will need it to complete step 2 of the enrollment process. During pre-enrollment, you will need to upload the following documentation:
- Income verification (1 month copy of pay stubs, W2, TANF, etc.)
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (driver’s license/state id, utility bill, official public assistance document/letter)
Once you submit your documents and complete pre-enrollment, hit submit and your information will be reviewed by staff in the early childhood education office. You will be contacted to complete your enrollment process once a space has been reserved for your child.
Step 2: Enrollment
If a space has been reserved for your child, you will be notified via email and asked to complete your child’s enrollment into the Pittsburgh Public Schools at https://regmaint.pps.k12.pa.us/cas/login. You can sign in on the main page using the username and password you created during pre-enrollment. If your username and password does not work, please contact the Early Childhood Office at 412-529-4291
To complete the online enrollment process, all required fields must be completed and the following documentation must be uploaded.
- Copy of your child’s current physical, including lead and hemoglobin test results
- Copy of your child’s current immunization records
- Copy of your child’s current dental records
- Nutritional Form
- Health Questionnaire
- Family Support Form
If you have any questions, please contact the Early Childhood Main Office at 412-529-4291.