Other ways to Be There
Below are links to other PPS programs, community partners, and national resources to help you find ways to Be There this year, no matter who you are or what your role you play in a student's life.
- Visit the Get Involved section of our website to learn more about the PSCC at your student's school
- Mentoring is a great way to Be There for all of our students.
- We need to Be There for our students starting with the first day of kindergarten and Ready Freddy can help!
- Be sure to use the Parent Portal (located in the upper right-hand corner on the homepage) to check on your student's attendance, grades and assignments.
- The United Way of Allegheny County is also sponsoring a city-wide Be There Attendance campaign. You can visit their website to learn more about how to get involved.
- The Pittsburgh Promise provides many ideas on how to get involved and Be There for your student on their journey to the Pittsburgh Promise®
- www.attendanceworks.org is a national initiative that can help you with some tips on good attendance habits.