Practice Healthy Habits to Prevent Illness
Disease prevention begins with smart health habits. Get immunized and follow these health tips*:
- Stay home when you are sick to avoid spreading illness to others
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow or a tissue and properly dispose of used tissues
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and warm water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay healthy by eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of rest and exercise
- Seek care if you have influenza-like illness.