Policy CommitteeThe Pittsburgh Board of Public Education holds regular policy workshops as a part of its regular review of District policies. Current policies can be found on Board Docs under the Policies menu. Any revisions to Board policy require a Board vote. Residents are encouraged to provide comment on recommended policy changes at the Board's Public Hearing. For information on how to regisiter to speak at a Public Hearing visit www.pghschools.org/publichearing.
Below is the most recent Policy Workshop and its materials:May 7, 2021
- 2021-22 Student Supports Guide
- K-5 Conduct Rules & Infraction Levels Guide
- 6-12 Conduct Rules & Infraction Levels Guide
- Policy 228 Wellness (Redlined)
- Policy 923 Professional Adult/Student Boundaries/ Use of Electronic Communication (Redlined)